WTB: JD left ramp

Yes, the main upper one that feeds back to the right side inlane.

Al

I believe that bayareaamusements has these new, they run about 95
bucks. I have one that the last part of the right hand side of the
ramp is snapped off, you can cut a peice of small metal and make a
support bracket.

Steve

I looked before I posted. They don't have one.

That is the same part that is broken on mine. Guess I'll figure
something else out.

Al