Finding out about Apple Mac

Hello
I wanted to find out if i bought a Apple iBook G4 would i be able to install
Microsoft Office on it or will i need to buy only Apple sofware?
Also does the Apple iBook G4 have wireless internet connection installed in
it?
Anyone know of any websites/magazines i could look at to find more
information on Apple Mac's? ( I have already looked through the apple.com
website)
Thanks :)
1 answer Last reply
More about finding apple

    "Samia" <maliksam1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > I wanted to find out if i bought a Apple iBook G4 would i be able to
    install
    > Microsoft Office on it or will i need to buy only Apple sofware?

    There is a version of Microsoft Office for Macintosh - all the functionality
    of Office for WIndows except for MS Access. There's also a new version
    (Office 2004) coming soon.

    > Also does the Apple iBook G4 have wireless internet connection installed
    in
    > it?

    Most models have AirPort Extreme now (54 MBit) standard.

    > Anyone know of any websites/magazines i could look at to find more
    > information on Apple Mac's? ( I have already looked through the apple.com
    > website)

    www.apple.com
    www.macintouch.com

Dell Macintosh Apple Wireless Internet Ibook Computers