age of mythology

i have beat the first disk, how do i play the second.

"brandon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have beat the first disk, how do i play the second.

This question comes up often for game with 2 or more CD's.

The second CD is only used to install the game onto your
hard drive, as the game is too large to fit on only one CD.
Some games may ask you to insert the 2nd or last CD to
verify that you have the original copy in your possesion. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /