hello I just created a account in my win.xp 2, screen account everything is
ok but what when I click in my files to I keep in my storage drive as a
personal this new account can see it ..so what I need to do to keep it
private so the new account cannot see it....,also I saw my property files and
all the buttons are pasted and i cannot changed .....please help thanks

kelly

Hi,

Disable the Guest Account and start over. When adding, you will be asked to
make all other files private.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)