About promotional speaker cutouts??

I just recieved some promotional speaker cutouts for my BSD from
pinballpromos...are they supposed to be placed over the
speakers???...it seems as if they will hold back some of the sound(they
are solid plastic)...are they just for looks??, I like the look of the
speaker grill better!...

just for looks, hang on the wall or a keychain :) they are the cutouts
leftover from making the speaker panel.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Souvenirs left over from when the speaker panel was cut. If you'd stick them
back you would prevent sound from going out. LTG :)

SETHLOVE1@gmail.com wrote:

> I just recieved some promotional speaker cutouts for my BSD from
> pinballpromos...are they supposed to be placed over the
> speakers???...it seems as if they will hold back some of the sound(they
> are solid plastic)...are they just for looks??, I like the look of the
> speaker grill better!...

You also see them called "coasters", so I guess you could use them
for that to prevent rings from your drinking glasses on the furniture.
But given the price you probably paid for them, you probably just want
to frame them or put them in an album.

--Bob

Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)