My turn to ask for help :)

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

Lat D600 Centrino setup, with a 802.11g card in it everything is fine np
went out and bought from a non Dell source a Intel 802.11/a/b/g card
download the software from Intel (as Dell dont do an Intel abg card but they
do do a Dell one (Broadcom rebadged) but cant get it to work any help
appreciated. The current software says it can switch between b & g cards but
it doesn,t recognise it even with the corrct driver loaded soooooo please
some pointers

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

Its Ok I've fixed it well sort off determined that the card is DOA