CONFIGURATIONS OF HP DESKTOP COMPUTER

subir_66

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
Hello,
I like to purchase a hp Desktop with latest configuration while I like to job on computer with all types of photography. What is correct configuration? Pl. give me in detailed. thanks, Rohon.

mimi7

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
HP Pavilion p6-2065uk Desktop PC - Reference : 11264370

The Pavilion p6-2065uk Desktop PC from HP runs the Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit operating system and is driven by a powerful 2nd generation Quad-core Intel® CoreTM i7-2600 processor.

The sleek modern PC has got plenty of storage space with the 1.5TB hard drive so you can store all your multi-media files and the family's too with no trouble at all. The desktop computer also boasts an impressive 4GB of RAM, so multitasking and work operations could not be simpler!

Media and family hub

The HP Pavilion p6-2065uk Desktop PC offers excellent connectivity with a 6-in-1 multi card reader for easy data transfer options as well as 6 USB ports - making it easy to set up multi-peripherals at once!

The integrated wireless Internet allows you to connect to any WiFi source within range, making connectivity far more manageable. The Hewlett Packard desktop PC has a built-in DVD writer that allows you to enjoy movies and create disks and back up your multimedia files and data.

The HP Pavilion p6-2065uk Desktop PC offers a clean design packed with power, storage and reliability for all the family's daily tasks, multimedia activities and more!

Data sheet : HP Pavilion p6-2065uk Desktop PC - Reference : 11264370

General Information

Processor

Intel® Core? i7-2600 (3.4 Ghz, 8 MB L3 cache, Quad Core)

Operating System

Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit

RAM

4 GB

Graphics card

HD Graphics

Hard drive

1.5TB

Optical disk drive

DVD writer SATA DVD RAM and Double Layer

Memory card reader

6-in-1 memory card reader

USB

WiFi

WiFi 802.11b/g/n

Audio interface

1 audio line in, 1 audio line out, 1 analog audio in, 2 analog audio out

TV output

1 DVI (VGA via adapter)

Sound

Onboard / High Definition Audio 5.1

Keyboard & Mouse

Wireless keyboard and mouse

Accessories included

HP Pavilion p6-2065uk Desktop PC; power cable; wireless keyboard, wireless optical mouse, HP Win7 Media Center Remote Control, HP manual; HP quick Guide

Software included

Microsoft® Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel®
only, with advertising. No PowerPoint® or Outlook®. Buy Office
2010 to use the full featured software.
Windows Live Essentials; HP Link Up; Cyberlink Power2Go; HP
Music; HP Games Console; Norton Online Backup (30-day trial);
EasyBits Magic Desktop; Microsoft Internet Explorer; Adobe
Reader; Adobe Flash Player; Skype

Size

376 x 165 x 168 mm

Weight

8 Kg