need to reset my router to facorty settings

I can no longer mangage my Microsoft® Broadband Networking
Wireless Base Station MN-700 through internet explorer. I
also seem to have lost my manual. Can anyone tell me how
to rest my my router back to the factory settings? I know
the password but when I try to manage the router i get
page cannot be dislpayed. Can anyone help me on this one?
2 answers Last reply
More about need reset router facorty settings

    If you reset it you'll lose all settings. Press the reset
    button on the back of the router until the power light
    starts blinking orange, and wait until the power light
    becomes green again.

    I would first run IE and go to 192.168.2.1 -- this should
    open the router configuration screen. If it does not work
    run Command Prompt and enter ipconfig. If ipconfig returns
    a 169... IP it means your computer did not connect to the
    router -- try entering ipconfig /renew.

    BTW, you may be able to download a PDF guide for the router
    from circuitcity.com or other major stores -- lookup the
    MN-700 and then look for the OEM manual in the page.

    Download the user's guide from following link
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_P
    roductDocumentation.mspx

Routers Networking