Inspiron WUXGA at 1920X1200

I'm running the above and some programs, like Weather bug, open up in small
windows and tiny font size. I can't seem to find any way to enlorge them.
Am I stuck with this or is there an adjustment.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

"Jeff Berk" <jberk99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm running the above and some programs, like Weather bug, open up in
> small windows and tiny font size. I can't seem to find any way to enlorge
> them. Am I stuck with this or is there an adjustment.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jeff

You can enlarge the DPI, but that makes everything bigger. Some
applications like Weatherbug just are not smart enough to 'grow'.