S/PDIF PCI Bracket Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesto1000

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010
I've been looking everywhere, but I can't seem to find a S/PDIF PCI Bracket Connector for sale anywhere...
All that I find are sound cards that I have no room for in my motherboard, but I do have a 3-pin S/PDIF connector though and that's what I want to use
My motherboard model is Biostar A785G3

In case I didn't make my self clear, I'm looking for something similar to the picture below...
spdif_bracket.jpg

Any help would be appreciated, and thank you in advance for your help! :D

Edit:
I'm a slow retard who didn't look in the obvious place at first (either way my situation is still the same), but I found that Biostar has their own S/PIDF bracket Part number: 27-K12-033040R5, but I don't know where to buy it?
Here's where I found it at if that helps...
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/accessory/index.php

p.s. I don't do ebay...

mhelm1

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
At the website you have posted at the top of the page click on "WHERE TO BUY"
Find a distrubtor then contact reseller.

Or better yet do a web search of the part number "27-K12-033040R5" and you might be surprised how many actually sell this item

Nesto1000

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010
I did google the part number, noting decent comes up! Only ebay comes up, but I'm not into ebay
Also I did click the where to buy link, but in every store that I click on and search for the model number I get nothing back in the search results...

thewanderer14

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2010
Did connecting this 27-K12-033040R5 part to your MOBO disable the other audio outputs on the MOBO? Did you find a driver? Any tips would be helpful as I'm about to make the same maneuver.

Status
Not open for further replies.