DNO:Sopranos with TOPS

jknight

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2003

DNO told me about a Sopranos machine set up for tournaments in
Morrison, CO. I was planning to go check it out tonight but can't
remember the name of the place. DNO are you there? Or does anyone else
happen to know where it is?

If not I suppose I can find it, Morrison is a pretty small town, how
many bars can there be?

thanks,
Jeff

It's at Teresa's Holiday bar, towards the west part of town. I was
hoping DNO wouldn't find this game. I've made quite a few hundred bucks
off tournrment games there. Gunna be rough now.

jknight

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2003

RonKZ650 wrote:
> It's at Teresa's Holiday bar, towards the west part of town. I was
> hoping DNO wouldn't find this game. I've made quite a few hundred bucks
> off tournrment games there. Gunna be rough now.

:) once I beat DNO in a tournament, I was going to get a tshirt made
"I beat DNO" and never play a pinball machine again.

But I am weak.

If that's the one he found, I expect evidence will be on the high-score
list. Maybe I can get my name up there this evening.

thanks,
Jeff

Well at least Lyons Pinball has "seen the light", they'll be recording
the high scores board for posterity and then starting over with a clean
board and the high scores reset on their games here shortly, too many
DNOs to count...

New games at Lyons include WhoDunnit, a very nice Paragon, and a game to
be announced, perhaps Evel Knievel or Night Rider.

Continued progress also being made on the new pinball oriented arcade at
the local mall, the mall management specifically asked for more
pinballs, and the emphasis well be on the games and the atmosphere, I'll
be helping if I can with posters and translights, etc. Hopefully open by
the 1st of July.

Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

jknight@quik.com wrote:
> DNO told me about a Sopranos machine set up for tournaments in
> Morrison, CO. I was planning to go check it out tonight but can't
> remember the name of the place. DNO are you there? Or does anyone else
> happen to know where it is?
>
> If not I suppose I can find it, Morrison is a pretty small town, how
> many bars can there be?
>
> thanks,
> Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Teresa's Holiday bar is correct, it's one door west of The Morisson
Inn. A new tournament just started, I think it ends July 19th. I
finally beat the Boss WM and put up 365M on regular play. The TOPS
score is only like 40M right now, but will probably take 150-200M to
win in the end. Good Luck, What time are you going? Maybe I'll come
play some with ya-DNO

jknight

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2003

Thanks, I'll be up there around 6:00 or so, hang around a while. Hope
to see you there.

365m is a nice score, I haven't got that high yet. i can manage a
150m-200m though I think.

If you want to email me jknight@quik.com I'll tell you my cell # to
make it easier to meet up.

Jeff

Theresa's is in the last row of buildings on the right as you're heading
up to Red Rocks. Next to the old Auto Shop, I believe.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com