Need part# for LJ4600 feed roller

Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.hp.misc (More info?)

I’m servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I
want to order a replacement roller but can’t find an HP part number. Do I
have to order an entire replacement paper tray?

All the documentation I can find only covers the fuser kit, image transfer
kit and cartridges. I really need to find an HP part number that will let
me order a replacement feed roller. TIA

FB

John G wrote:
> I’m servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I
> want to order a replacement roller but can’t find an HP part number. Do I
> have to order an entire replacement paper tray?
>
> All the documentation I can find only covers the fuser kit, image transfer
> kit and cartridges. I really need to find an HP part number that will let
> me order a replacement feed roller. TIA

There are several on line stores that sell the rollers..like this

http://www.printerworks.com/Catalogs/RollerKits/4600-RK_RollerKit.html

fb

On Thu, 12 May 2005 18:25:02 -0500, John G wrote:

>I’m servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I
>want to order a replacement roller but can’t find an HP part number. Do I
>have to order an entire replacement paper tray?
>
>All the documentation I can find only covers the fuser kit, image transfer
>kit and cartridges. I really need to find an HP part number that will let
>me order a replacement feed roller. TIA

Try searching on http://partsurfer.hp.com.

Aidan Grey

Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware,comp.sys.hp.misc (More info?)

Try Laser Pros:

888-558-5277, ext 122.

You will be surprise at the price of HP OEM parts. I get all my HP parts from
them.

D.