Hi
What is a video cd? A few people have mentioned this.
I have WINXP
Sonic Record
i want to play a slideshow of photos with background music
I then want to burn it and watch it on our tv using our DVD player
Please help me along.
Thanks in advance.

Ninip wrote:
> Hi
> What is a video cd? A few people have mentioned this.
> I have WINXP
> Sonic Record
> i want to play a slideshow of photos with background music
> I then want to burn it and watch it on our tv using our DVD player
> Please help me along.
> Thanks in advance.

This is not a Windows issue.

RTFM!

--
Peace!
Kurt

VCD is normally recorded in encoded MPEG1. This video format is equivalent
in quality to most VCRs can do. A series of photos in a slideshow can be
put in VCD format, but not worth the trouble. You want a series of jpegs
keyed by the CD player for presentation. Or the equivalent in powerpoint
format.