Does a Pinbot owner's list exist?

If so, please post the address.

If not, I volunteer to host and maintain one at my site.

Best,

Jim

You can always look on the IPD for owners lists. James West runs the
current Pinbot list. Brendan Bailey used to run one as well but the kid
has dropped off the face of the earth, it seems :)

http://www.jameswest.com/pinball/ownerslists/ownerslist.php?pinbot

arcaderehab wrote:
> If so, please post the address.
>
> If not, I volunteer to host and maintain one at my site.
>
> Best,
>
> Jim

Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

Nomad

Yes it does. I was just recently tracked down by an old college friend
who got my email from it! Hell if I can recall the url though:( Google
here I'm sure you'll find it.

nomad

In article <bOWdnU3tdq843SHfRVn-qg@comcast.com>,
Cliffy <crinear@comcast.net> wrote:
>You can always look on the IPD for owners lists. James West runs the
>current Pinbot list. Brendan Bailey used to run one as well but the kid
>has dropped off the face of the earth, it seems :)
>
>http://www.jameswest.com/pinball/ownerslists/ownerslist.php?pinbot
>
>arcaderehab wrote:
>> If so, please post the address.
>>
>> If not, I volunteer to host and maintain one at my site.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Jim

If you go to The Pinball Collector Register on our website there are
collections listed that are searchable. Right now around 88 people are
listed there with Pinbot in their collection.

--
Daina Pettit=daina@xmission.com, voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consulting Salt Lake City, Utah http://www.MrPinball.com