Mike

Splendid

RE: Expanding Sndvol32.exe from CD disk to enter it into the
Notification Area.
One great big thank you, times a zillion. I did what you suggested and
VOILA!

Mike
Picture Rocks, AZ

MIke wrote:
> RE: Expanding Sndvol32.exe from CD disk to enter it into the
> Notification Area.
> One great big thank you, times a zillion. I did what you suggested
> and VOILA!
>
> Mike
> Picture Rocks, AZ

Next time reply to the same thread. Most people check back to threads
they have replied to, and they may miss your thanks by replying outside
of that thread.

--
Peace!
Kurt