Windows Messenger 4.7 will not support hotmail any longer?

August 11, 2005 2:11:02 AM

Hello,I have been using MSN Messenger for the last years and now the damned
thing will not connect to my hotmail,and the pages it shows are empty,this
happens often enough for days on end that I have decided to switch to my
Windows Messenger 4.7.
But I can not access my hotmail either,it tells me to download some Add-ons
for this purpose,and then it tells me the support is discontinued for the
hotmail and suggests to me to use MSN Messenger.
Is this ridiculous or what?
Any information will be appreciated.
Thanks

Alberto
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 2:11:03 AM

Alberto

Windows Messenger no longer supports Hotmail.. I am afraid that you will
have to return to MSN Messenger for that function..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Alberto" <graber65@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hello,I have been using MSN Messenger for the last years and now the
> damned
> thing will not connect to my hotmail,and the pages it shows are empty,this
> happens often enough for days on end that I have decided to switch to my
> Windows Messenger 4.7.
> But I can not access my hotmail either,it tells me to download some
> Add-ons
> for this purpose,and then it tells me the support is discontinued for the
> hotmail and suggests to me to use MSN Messenger.
> Is this ridiculous or what?
> Any information will be appreciated.
> Thanks
>
> Alberto