Guns and Roses Playfeild Stupid Jac%&$# Fix

Ok ..I just picked up a nice guns and roses pin..the guy i got it from
drilled a hole and put a "Post" right in front of the the Mystery when
lit drain..He put it smack dap right on Slashes Elbow,and a Green one
at that..He said he did that to make the shot harder to make what an
IDIOT..I removed the Post now theres a hole there and need an idea on
how to fix it or just leave it alone and flip it and let someone elese
worry about it it's a cool pin and id like to keep it but that hole
needs to be fixed

Speaking of extra posts.........

--
Aaron Talley ACO / MCT
WCIA / WCFN Engineering

<davepaiste@aol.com> wrote in message
> Ok ..I just picked up a nice guns and roses pin..the guy i got it from
> drilled a hole and put a "Post" right in front of the the Mystery when
> lit drain..He put it smack dap right on Slashes Elbow,and a Green one
> at that..He said he did that to make the shot harder to make what an
> IDIOT..I removed the Post now theres a hole there and need an idea on
> how to fix it or just leave it alone and flip it and let someone elese
> worry about it it's a cool pin and id like to keep it but that hole
> needs to be fixed

LOL....

and take a breath and use a period every once in awhile.

Dan

"TV Engineer" <atalley@wcia.com> wrote in message
> Speaking of extra posts.........
>
> --
> Aaron Talley ACO / MCT
> WCIA / WCFN Engineering
> atalley@wcia.com
>
> <davepaiste@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Ok ..I just picked up a nice guns and roses pin..the guy i got it from
> > drilled a hole and put a "Post" right in front of the the Mystery when
> > lit drain..He put it smack dap right on Slashes Elbow,and a Green one
> > at that..He said he did that to make the shot harder to make what an
> > IDIOT..I removed the Post now theres a hole there and need an idea on
> > how to fix it or just leave it alone and flip it and let someone elese
> > worry about it it's a cool pin and id like to keep it but that hole
> > needs to be fixed

lol I was running out of breath reading it ...