1157 Lamps?

Found a box of these. They look like the large 1156 bulbs, but they
have a dual element. I believe they are used in automotive tail
lights. Is there a use for these in any pinball machine?

That's your standard turn/tail/brake lamp. Like 15 or 25 watts... I
can't imagine a use in a PB machine.

I figured I'd ask because I got them from an ex-pinball guy. They were
thrown in with all the other boxes of lamps, 47's, 555's, 89's, 906's,
etc. Never saw these before.

tschw10...@aol.com wrote:
> That's your standard turn/tail/brake lamp. Like 15 or 25 watts... I
> can't imagine a use in a PB machine.

Isn't this used for a Creature projection lamp? I am not 100%
sure I never had to change this lamp.

Mike

My bad Rondo, the 1157 will not work due to the dual contacts on the
bottom.
The 1156 may work tho.

Mike

Nope. an 1156 or 199 will fit though.