i lost my 10 digit cd-key for 98 plus any way to get arround that, and
no longer have the jewl case.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-lost-10-digit-cd-key-98-ftopict407180.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1350598

and your telling us this because???????????????????????/
Nowadays there are full versions of XP being sold for as little as $110.00
Can.....
peterk

the problem
"stanisilus" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
>i lost my 10 digit cd-key for 98 plus any way to get arround that, and
> no longer have the jewl case.

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-lost-10-digit-cd-key-98-ftopict407180.html

Start >> Run
Type in Regedit
GoTo Edit >> Find
Type in ProductKey (no space between words)
Hit Enter

If the Win98 installation is working,

"stanisilus" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
>i lost my 10 digit cd-key for 98 plus any way to get arround that, and
> no longer have the jewl case.

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-lost-10-digit-cd-key-98-ftopict407180.html

Hi,

Try this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=win98+plus+product+key

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"stanisilus" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
>i lost my 10 digit cd-key for 98 plus any way to get arround that, and
> no longer have the jewl case.

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-lost-10-digit-cd-key-98-ftopict407180.html

kelly

Had you thought of moving up to the newer XP Plus! It has nice additions.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/windowsxp/default.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/plus/PlusHome.asp

However, the Win98 Plus! runs just as well on XP. Good luck!
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP