FS: Incredible Hulk Project in MA $350

Picked up an Incredible Hulk Pin -- backglass and playfield are in
nice condition, looks like it will clean up nice. cab is in good
condition, with no peeling, some scuffs. Head is the same. Has been
told it lights up, no powers to the flippers. Looks like there is
some other issues with the slings, could be an easy fix ; ) All
boards are there, needs rubbers, haven't checked the displays, will
include a ball (wow!).

Coin door looks like it was exposed to moisture at some point, and
machine was in storage for a while, so it needs a thorough cleaning.
The only thing missing is the legs. Mr. Pinball has this at $825, I'm
thinking worse case you need $300 of parts and you have a fun machine
and best case you reconnect/reflow a few wires and you are good to go.
Pickup Only.

OK, I have about 1/2 dozen people who have replied -- so this hopefully
is spoken for... thanks again...