Swords of Fury Help

As you may know, I have been working on my SOF for quite some time. I
am now putting my playfield and such, back to gether. Stupid me, I
did not take pics of all the areas before taking things apart.
There is a 1.5 inch, one way gate that I cannot seem to figure out
where it goes. Could anyone help ? I believe that there is only one
gate of this size from this game.

David...
3 answers Last reply
More about swords fury help

    The Ogre's Alley gate is definitely two way.

    It's a U-turn shot that you can hit from both directions, and there's
    two switches near there that are hit by the gate (that's how it tells
    what direction you shot).

    Hmm, from memory, here are the one-way gates:
    * ball shooter lane onto center ramp
    * exit of right ramp onto miniplayfield
    * drain of back of miniplayfield, feeding upper flipper on main
    playfield
    * lock lane shot, under miniplayfield, preventing rollbacks (this is an
    important one, because without this one, you can't lock more than one
    ball, as any later balls will just bounce off the full saucer and roll
    back down the lock lane!)

    Josh

    There's a one way gate at the back right corner of the black ramp
    but that looks to be about 2". And there's one on the mini playfield
    to prevent the ball from going back onto the ramp. There's
    another one (not sure if it's one way) on the right side of orgre's alley.

    "Eisner" <davideis@telus.net> wrote in message
    > As you may know, I have been working on my SOF for quite some time. I
    > am now putting my playfield and such, back to gether. Stupid me, I
    > did not take pics of all the areas before taking things apart.
    > There is a 1.5 inch, one way gate that I cannot seem to figure out
    > where it goes. Could anyone help ? I believe that there is only one
    > gate of this size from this game.
    >
    > David...

    Thanks a lot. The one I have is the one for the lock lane shot.
    Thanks very much. I figured out most everything else but could not
    get my mind around this one.

    Apprecaite it.

    David Eisner

    On 24 Jun 2005 15:09:19 -0700, "Krellan" <krellan@gmail.com> wrote:

    >The Ogre's Alley gate is definitely two way.
    >
    >It's a U-turn shot that you can hit from both directions, and there's
    >two switches near there that are hit by the gate (that's how it tells
    >what direction you shot).
    >
    >Hmm, from memory, here are the one-way gates:
    >* ball shooter lane onto center ramp
    >* exit of right ramp onto miniplayfield
    >* drain of back of miniplayfield, feeding upper flipper on main
    >playfield
    >* lock lane shot, under miniplayfield, preventing rollbacks (this is an
    >important one, because without this one, you can't lock more than one
    >ball, as any later balls will just bounce off the full saucer and roll
    >back down the lock lane!)
    >
    >Josh

Games Video Games