Swords of Fury Help

Last response: in Video Games
June 24, 2005 9:40:27 PM

As you may know, I have been working on my SOF for quite some time. I
am now putting my playfield and such, back to gether. Stupid me, I
did not take pics of all the areas before taking things apart.
There is a 1.5 inch, one way gate that I cannot seem to figure out
where it goes. Could anyone help ? I believe that there is only one
gate of this size from this game.

David...

More about : swords fury

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 9:40:28 PM

The Ogre's Alley gate is definitely two way.

It's a U-turn shot that you can hit from both directions, and there's
two switches near there that are hit by the gate (that's how it tells
what direction you shot).

Hmm, from memory, here are the one-way gates:
* ball shooter lane onto center ramp
* exit of right ramp onto miniplayfield
* drain of back of miniplayfield, feeding upper flipper on main
playfield
* lock lane shot, under miniplayfield, preventing rollbacks (this is an
important one, because without this one, you can't lock more than one
ball, as any later balls will just bounce off the full saucer and roll
back down the lock lane!)

Josh
June 25, 2005 1:06:48 AM

There's a one way gate at the back right corner of the black ramp
but that looks to be about 2". And there's one on the mini playfield
to prevent the ball from going back onto the ramp. There's
another one (not sure if it's one way) on the right side of orgre's alley.

"Eisner" <davideis@telus.net> wrote in message
> As you may know, I have been working on my SOF for quite some time. I
> am now putting my playfield and such, back to gether. Stupid me, I
> did not take pics of all the areas before taking things apart.
> There is a 1.5 inch, one way gate that I cannot seem to figure out
> where it goes. Could anyone help ? I believe that there is only one
> gate of this size from this game.
>
> David...

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:48:08 AM

Thanks a lot. The one I have is the one for the lock lane shot.
Thanks very much. I figured out most everything else but could not
get my mind around this one.

Apprecaite it.

David Eisner

!