Jokerz Iz Fun!

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Finally got one of these in and shopped. A classic System 11 piece.
Never owned one till now, but used to play it on location when new. I
must say that I really like this game. It's not deep or complex, but
just mindless fun! I absolutely love the artwork, especially the
playfield. The special version stereo sound board that is unique to
this game really sounds great. I love when the little Joker voice
keeps giggling whenever you hit the 10-point switches and I can't stop
laughing whenever I lock both balls and the multiball is about to start
and the guy yells...

WOOOOOOOOOO! JOKERZ WILD!
12 answers Last reply
More about jokerz
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    > WOOOOOOOOOO! JOKERZ WILD!

    Damn Joker sounds like he taking it up the A**.


    Mike S.
    http://www.muddeatr.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I agree. Fun game for a lark. Love the artwork - except for the King.
    He looks like Santa Claus.

    John
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I have yet to play the sys 11 game that wouldn't be worth owning. Real
    solid collection of games.

    Just based on pictures and vpinmame I would think Millionaire might be
    a real turkey. Sure is hideous looking.

    But all the ones I have owned or played have been great looking,
    sounding, and playing games.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Hmmm, just pulled it up in vpinmame and after 30 seconds that
    background music and sounds had me pulling the plug.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Right you are! Millionaire is a turkey.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Wait until you experience the joy known
    as "Road Kings"...

    Hard to believe that this was the father
    of Banzai Run.

    Fred
    TX
    CARGPB#8
    ==============================

    ldnayman wrote:
    > I have yet to play the sys 11 game that wouldn't be worth owning. Real
    > solid collection of games.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I really enjoy Jokerz myself. Fun game! Hard to find in decent
    condition, too.


    -

    http://www.myhomegameroom.com


    rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
    > Finally got one of these in and shopped. A classic System 11 piece.
    > Never owned one till now, but used to play it on location when new. I
    > must say that I really like this game. It's not deep or complex, but
    > just mindless fun! I absolutely love the artwork, especially the
    > playfield. The special version stereo sound board that is unique to
    > this game really sounds great. I love when the little Joker voice
    > keeps giggling whenever you hit the 10-point switches and I can't stop
    > laughing whenever I lock both balls and the multiball is about to start
    > and the guy yells...
    >
    > WOOOOOOOOOO! JOKERZ WILD!
    >
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    pinmame is good, but it's not always the most accurate measure of a title.

    I wouldn't write it off until you actually play a good one in person.

    -

    http://www.myhomegameroom.com


    Superpin Al wrote:
    > Hmmm, just pulled it up in vpinmame and after 30 seconds that
    > background music and sounds had me pulling the plug.
    >
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    QUIET! We are playing!

    I also agree that this game is a hoot! Lots of old kings
    looked like Santa Claus.
    Don

    rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
    > Finally got one of these in and shopped. A classic System 11 piece.
    > Never owned one till now, but used to play it on location when new. I
    > must say that I really like this game. It's not deep or complex, but
    > just mindless fun! I absolutely love the artwork, especially the
    > playfield. The special version stereo sound board that is unique to
    > this game really sounds great. I love when the little Joker voice
    > keeps giggling whenever you hit the 10-point switches and I can't stop
    > laughing whenever I lock both balls and the multiball is about to start
    > and the guy yells...
    >
    > WOOOOOOOOOO! JOKERZ WILD!
    >
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    The funnest part is trying to get that "Double your score" thing on ball 3.
    Get the ball to go up the left ramp and just trigger the switch, then have
    it roll back down the ramp to the flipper and send it up the other ramp for
    the prize. Tough but rewarding!

    -JB


    <rondondo@comcast.net> wrote in message
    news:1119635756.622943.120650@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
    > Finally got one of these in and shopped. A classic System 11 piece.
    > Never owned one till now, but used to play it on location when new. I
    > must say that I really like this game. It's not deep or complex, but
    > just mindless fun! I absolutely love the artwork, especially the
    > playfield. The special version stereo sound board that is unique to
    > this game really sounds great. I love when the little Joker voice
    > keeps giggling whenever you hit the 10-point switches and I can't stop
    > laughing whenever I lock both balls and the multiball is about to start
    > and the guy yells...
    >
    > WOOOOOOOOOO! JOKERZ WILD!
    >
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I agree! I have seen plenty of homely ones. That upper playfield/ramp
    area got real ugly and yellowed on most of these games. I was
    fortunate to get one with a fairly decent cabinet and a gorgeous
    playfield.

    As always...

    It's for sale! Everything must go!


    John Wart, jr wrote:
    > I really enjoy Jokerz myself. Fun game! Hard to find in decent
    > condition, too.
    >
    >
    > -
    >
    > http://www.myhomegameroom.com
    >
    >
    > rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
    > > Finally got one of these in and shopped. A classic System 11 piece.
    > > Never owned one till now, but used to play it on location when new. I
    > > must say that I really like this game. It's not deep or complex, but
    > > just mindless fun! I absolutely love the artwork, especially the
    > > playfield. The special version stereo sound board that is unique to
    > > this game really sounds great. I love when the little Joker voice
    > > keeps giggling whenever you hit the 10-point switches and I can't stop
    > > laughing whenever I lock both balls and the multiball is about to start
    > > and the guy yells...
    > >
    > > WOOOOOOOOOO! JOKERZ WILD!
    > >
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Not a bad game at all, with some interesting features, but the giggling
    Joker is unbearable! I'd be divorced if I had that one at home.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games