FS: Strange World Cabinet Stencils (for purple only)

MikeO

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2004

I just repainted the purple on my Strange World cabinet because it had
faded. The red/orange color was fine. With the new purple paint it
looks great again.

Is anyone interested in the stencils I made. I'd be willing to send
them for a small contribution to the Pinball Hall of Fame Building
Fund.

Let me know.

mikeo AT dmwcc DOT com

Mike O.

Don't need the stencils (my purple is faded too, but I'd like to keep it
original -- thanks anyway), but I sure love the game! Fantastic artwork and
fun to play ;-)

John Osborne went on to design Haunted House, another of my favorite games,
four years later. Nice guy too, met him at Expo and it turns out he lives
30 minutes from me in California.

Randy