WTB: Bally Coin Door

Early 80s style. Silver with diamond emblem in the center. Preferable
with full wiring harness for the door, but will accept just the skin if
that's all you've got. Let me know.

I have one, with mechs and wiring, if I remember right. I can shoot
you a photo tonight if you're interested. I'm in Los Angeles.

Email me - qfrost (at) yahoo (dot) com

I have a few NOS Bally door skins available, they are in excellent
condition. They still have the protective plastic on them but I am willing
to take it off and check the condition before shipping them out. Price is
$60 plus actual FedEx Ground shipping.

Tim

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Early 80s style. Silver with diamond emblem in the center. Preferable
> with full wiring harness for the door, but will accept just the skin if
> that's all you've got. Let me know.

Yes