Flashplayer INF Install Failure

I get an error when installing Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia, logged in as
Administrator

INF Install Failure Unknown

Active X settings are enabled for run and download
XP Home
3 answers Last reply
More about flashplayer install failure

    Try here:-
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/contact/

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Flash Gordon wrote:

    > I get an error when installing Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia, logged in as
    > Administrator
    >
    > INF Install Failure Unknown
    >
    > Active X settings are enabled for run and download
    > XP Home

    Flash,

    Is Spyware Blaster installed ? Check the Tools, Flash Killer page to see
    if it's blocking the Flashplayer install.

    MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
    ===============
    *-343-* FDNY
    Never Forgotten
    ===============

    Flash Gordon wrote:

    > I get an error when installing Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia, logged in as
    > Administrator
    >
    > INF Install Failure Unknown
    >
    > Active X settings are enabled for run and download
    > XP Home

    Mow,

    No Spyware Blaster. Thanks

    Flash Gordon

    "MowGreen [MVP]" <mowgreen@nowandzen.com> wrote in message
    > Flash,
    >
    > Is Spyware Blaster installed ? Check the Tools, Flash Killer page to see
    > if it's blocking the Flashplayer install.
    >
    > MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
    > ===============
    > *-343-* FDNY
    > Never Forgotten
    >
    > Flash Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> I get an error when installing Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia, logged in
    >> as Administrator
    >>
    >> INF Install Failure Unknown
    >>
    >> Active X settings are enabled for run and download
    >> XP Home

Microsoft Windows XP