Flashplayer INF Install Failure

August 10, 2005 10:17:02 PM

I get an error when installing Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia, logged in as
Administrator

INF Install Failure Unknown

Active X settings are enabled for run and download
XP Home
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 11:58:19 AM

Try here:-
http://www.macromedia.com/support/contact/

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Flash Gordon wrote:

> I get an error when installing Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia, logged in as
> Administrator
>
> INF Install Failure Unknown
>
> Active X settings are enabled for run and download
> XP Home

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 7:43:18 PM

Flash,

Is Spyware Blaster installed ? Check the Tools, Flash Killer page to see
if it's blocking the Flashplayer install.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Flash Gordon wrote:

> I get an error when installing Flashplayer 7 from Macromedia, logged in as
> Administrator
>
> INF Install Failure Unknown
>
> Active X settings are enabled for run and download
> XP Home

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:48:13 PM

Mow,