Williams Manuals?

Is there a collected volume of Williams Manuals? I do know there are
the individual manuals and schematics but is there one book that
possibly contains all this info?

Thanks.

mordekai_99 AT hotmail DOT com

It would be nice if they had the encyclopedia of williams/bally
manuals. I'd buy it. Actually, i'd only want volumes 1988-2000.

Stern have been putting their's on CD-ROM for a few years now- very, VERY
handy to have.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC