Only two speakers of my 5.1 surround system are working

Hello,
I have 5.1 surround system of creative but when i play any song only two speakers are working rest speakers creats no sound but when i check them from realtek HD audio manager i found that they are workig but gives no sound when i play any music
4 answers Last reply
More about only speakers surround system working
  1. music is recorded in 2.0 STEREO.

    in order to let it send signal to all the five spekars, u gotta have some kind of upmixer; for your realtek, that'd be the option named: speaker fill.
  2. MEgamer said:
    music is recorded in 2.0 STEREO.

    in order to let it send signal to all the five spekars, u gotta have some kind of upmixer; for your realtek, that'd be the option named: speaker fill.



    I am facing the same problem with My Sony DVP-SR 650 P.. I'm just getting the 2.1 sound in VCDS & Audios instead of 5.1 effect..
    ..What to do? :-/
  3. Well stereo music is recorded in 2 channels not 6. That's like asking why your rear wheel drive car doesn't have full wheel drive.

    Obviously if you want all your speakers to output something you need a fake cinema hall effect, it's

    Xkabirx said:
    I am facing the same problem with My Sony DVP-SR 650 P.. I'm just getting the 2.1 sound in VCDS & Audios instead of 5.1 effect..
    ..What to do? :-/


    That's not a problem, that's a feature you want that your DVD player does not have--and as far as I know, NO DVD player does.

    Cycle through your receiver's DSP modes. It should have something like All Channel Stereo or PLII Music.
  4. astrallite said:
    Well stereo music is recorded in 2 channels not 6. That's like asking why your rear wheel drive car doesn't have full wheel drive.

    Obviously if you want all your speakers to output something you need a fake cinema hall effect, it's


    That's not a problem, that's a feature you want that your DVD player does not have--and as far as I know, NO DVD player does.

    Cycle through your receiver's DSP modes. It should have something like All Channel Stereo or PLII Music.



    I dnt think so, Thd dvd player's specifications include features like 5.1, dolby digital, dts, divx, etc!
Ask a new question

Read More

Speakers Creative Audio