overvolting ATX PSU

300W Antec PSU delivers -13.2V and +12.2V causing red warning on HW
monitoring software. I don't know whether this constitutes grounds for
removal from service.

Anyone help please?

Further research reveals that a 10% tolerance is generally acceptable in
these things,but even more revealing is the fact that when I tried different
motherboards with this psu, the readings varied and the error was only
apparent with the original one.
My conclusion is that the sensors on the mobos which feed the hardware
monitoring in the settings are far from reliable and that a PC technician
would tend to use an accurate multimeter rather than rely on them.