wishful thinking?????

I just bid $1.05!

Didn't make the reserve though. Maybe it's at $2.00?

bogart
w.pinrestore.com

are you kidding me? This is the ultra rare bally/williams protype.
Obviously, you can see it must be a protype, due to. NO coin doors. or
even enough cabinat to install one. And Pat Lawlor's autograph under
the apron. This guy doesn't even know the Gem he has. Snatch it up
before someone does a buy it now.

The Mr. Pinball price guide estimates the value to be $50. If you were
having a pin party and BBQ it might be worth it. Load it up with
charcoal, light it, and have at it. mm mm, pin burgers. Not much
cleanup either, just let it burn till it's gone.

On 24 Jun 2005 14:26:40 -0700, "Nwojedi" <beat1es@hotmail.com> wrote:

>are you kidding me? This is the ultra rare bally/williams protype.
>Obviously, you can see it must be a protype, due to. NO coin doors. or
>even enough cabinat to install one. And Pat Lawlor's autograph under
>the apron. This guy doesn't even know the Gem he has. Snatch it up
>before someone does a buy it now.

It might even have Pat Lawlors chewing gum stuck to the bottom.

Oh yeah, Scot? I just bid 3 George Washingtons against your meager
$1.05. This baby will be MINE!

Put $2 on it? The auto-bid will take care of that! Do you have the
GUTS to go to $4?

Ben :)

WHOA!! ..looks like someone's been smoking and sniffing their own pinball
machines a little TOO much.

TexasSteven

Screw you guys. This machine is MINE >:) i made a special place for it
in the closet already.

And I've got more where that came from. Oh yeah. Bogart, Nwojedi, if
I have to cash in the McDonald's gift certificates to nail this one,
I'm ready to do it.

You think Star Explorers grow on trees? You're reckless, Bogart, and
your keyboard's writing checks your body can't cash.

$4.86 .....in cash!

Hey, pal, I've got a family to think about. I can't go around throwing
$6.13 at pinball machines like it's buying a toy. This is going to
hurt, but it's worth it. Good bye, 401k. Star Explorer, come to papa.

$6.63

Nomad

This thing is being shill bid to death. I am winning at $9.84 but still
haven't met reserve. I may have to snipe this one. I don't like the
fact that it's a private auction so I can't tell which RGP bastards are
also after this game....

nomad

Oh, actually he did reply:

"sorry gant tell you good luck bidding1" [Sic]

Damn, the suspense is killing me!!

"John Schlarb" <john@schlarb.com> wrote in message
>I emailed him asking what his reserve was - no reply. Most likely $4495...

Hopefully it doesn't spend the rest of its life in some museum or
sealed in a bubble.

At $50 it's cheaper than a new Weber!

"Those aren't grill marks, they're ball trails!"

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Kenbo wrote:
> The Mr. Pinball price guide estimates the value to be $50. If you were
> having a pin party and BBQ it might be worth it. Load it up with
> charcoal, light it, and have at it. mm mm, pin burgers. Not much
> cleanup either, just let it burn till it's gone.

obviously he priced this thing on sentimental value from days of old,
speaking of old, I have a pair of vintage underwear that no longer fits me
but I refuse to throw them away for sentimental reasons and knowing I use to
be slim, they have a few holes in them but I will part with them for say
$3000 maybe the crack snifer selling this game will trade me even up.
Someone post what this thing ends at so we can all laugh.

Trin
"bogart" <pinrestore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> At $50 it's cheaper than a new Weber!
>
> "Those aren't grill marks, they're ball trails!"
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com
>
> Kenbo wrote:
>> The Mr. Pinball price guide estimates the value to be $50. If you were
>> having a pin party and BBQ it might be worth it. Load it up with
>> charcoal, light it, and have at it. mm mm, pin burgers. Not much
>> cleanup either, just let it burn till it's gone.

OMGLOL you guys are killing me, I thought you were joking and here you are
actually putting in the bids and making this thing go up. The guy is
probably getting all excited and thinking it will hit reserve by end of
auction with all this action.

Trin
"Trinity" <nospam@nospam.COM> wrote in message
> obviously he priced this thing on sentimental value from days of old,
> speaking of old, I have a pair of vintage underwear that no longer fits me
> but I refuse to throw them away for sentimental reasons and knowing I use
> to be slim, they have a few holes in them but I will part with them for
> say $3000 maybe the crack snifer selling this game will trade me even up.
> Someone post what this thing ends at so we can all laugh.
>
> Trin
> "bogart" <pinrestore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> At $50 it's cheaper than a new Weber!
>>
>> "Those aren't grill marks, they're ball trails!"
>>
>> bogart
>> www.pinrestore.com
>>
>> Kenbo wrote:
>>> The Mr. Pinball price guide estimates the value to be $50. If you were
>>> having a pin party and BBQ it might be worth it. Load it up with
>>> charcoal, light it, and have at it. mm mm, pin burgers. Not much
>>> cleanup either, just let it burn till it's gone.

WOOO HOOO!

Read 'em and weep, baby! I'm sittin' pretty at $3.75!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> Oh yeah, Scot? I just bid 3 George Washingtons against your meager
> $1.05. This baby will be MINE!
>
> Put $2 on it? The auto-bid will take care of that! Do you have the
> GUTS to go to $4?
>
> Ben :)

This is gettin' SERIOUS!

Anybody know where I can cash in some old S&H Green Stamps?

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> And I've got more where that came from. Oh yeah. Bogart, Nwojedi, if
> I have to cash in the McDonald's gift certificates to nail this one,
> I'm ready to do it.

Why I'll have you know that I have a number of recks. Several, in fact.
The room I'm sitting in is something of a reck in itself!

I just emptied the shop vac. $6.13 and I'm hoping it doesn't need any bulbs!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> You think Star Explorers grow on trees? You're reckless, Bogart, and
> your keyboard's writing checks your body can't cash.
>
> $4.86 .....in cash!

Whoa Nellie! Too rich for my blood. Besides, I've got my eye on a set of
vintage pinball spices:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6188885372

bogart
www.pinrestore.com