Command line for RDC?

Does the "remote desktop client" have a command line option?

I run 2 RDC sessions from my WIN 2000 PC and I would liek to create 2
shortcuts which load the RDP settings with userand passwords.
3 answers Last reply
More about command line

    "JM7" <one@hotmail.com> wrote:

    |>Does the "remote desktop client" have a command line option?
    |>
    |>I run 2 RDC sessions from my WIN 2000 PC and I would liek to create 2
    |>shortcuts which load the RDP settings with userand passwords.

    Download and run Process Explorer
    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html

    Double click on the process in question and read it's image.
    The command line will be shown there.

    --

    Ten years of the internet http://tinyurl.com/7cjue

    Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:

    |>Download and run Process Explorer
    |>http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html
    |>
    |>Double click on the process in question and read it's image.
    |>The command line will be shown there.

    Woops just understood the question, P.E. isn't going to show you if
    you can add passwords and such, just the command line to load the
    process.

    If you can't find any command line switches you might look at creating
    a batch file.
    --

    Ten years of the internet http://tinyurl.com/7cjue

    I just worked it out. You just need to open the .RDP file - it has the name
    and passords in it.

    Thanks everyone.

    --
    John
    jrg_REM_SPAM@bigpond.net.au
    <Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote in message
    > Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:

    > |>Download and run Process Explorer
    > |>http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html
    > |>
    > |>Double click on the process in question and read it's image.
    > |>The command line will be shown there.
    >
    > Woops just understood the question, P.E. isn't going to show you if
    > you can add passwords and such, just the command line to load the
    > process.
    >
    > If you can't find any command line switches you might look at creating
    > a batch file.
    > --
    >
    > Ten years of the internet http://tinyurl.com/7cjue

Remote Desktop Microsoft Command Line Windows XP