A few questions about legs

I have a few questions about legs:

1. What length should be on a Nip-It?
2. What games used the half-ribbed legs, with the ribs only on the top
half?
3. I found a set of 28" legs under my bed. What games use those?

Thanks!

Check out the Legs section of the Pinball Resource Website.....

Chris Lyon wrote:
> I have a few questions about legs:
>
> 1. What length should be on a Nip-It?
> 2. What games used the half-ribbed legs, with the ribs only on the top
> half?
> 3. I found a set of 28" legs under my bed. What games use those?
>
> Thanks!

BobG

Chris,
This link has all the info you need to know about pinball legs.
http://www.scott.farrar.com/PinballLegs.htm
BoB G.'s Pinball

Chris Lyon wrote:
> I have a few questions about legs:
>
> 1. What length should be on a Nip-It?
> 2. What games used the half-ribbed legs, with the ribs only on the top
> half?
> 3. I found a set of 28" legs under my bed. What games use those?
>
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS