PLS HELP! Buzzing sounds from Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilem_WAR246810

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
My Creative SBS A300
Creative-SBS-A300-Speakers.jpg
makes an audible buzzing sound wen I connect it to my PC's sound card even wen i'm not playin anything and the volume's not even way up.

The buzzing sound doesn't happen wen I plug it in to my cellphone and it was in the same position and/or location wen it buzzed connected to d PC. Another weird thing is that the speakers wud emitt an even louder BUZZ wen I touch the speaker's 3.5mm JACK.

If u look in da internet, u'll notice that I'm not the only one who has this problem and some got unlucky with their problem UNsolved.

I hope sumbody here haz a solution, better yet, sumbody who experienced dis b4

broken solder connection, broken track on circuit board, bad patch cable. what happens when you connect it to another audio source besides the sound card?
the problem could be the sound card, may not be the speakers at all.
no, you are not the only one having this problem, happens all the time when there is a broken connection on a circuit board, or a bad patch cable.

wilem_WAR246810

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
hmmm..surprisingly, plugging it into the 3.5mm socket in the soundcard next to the blue socket fixed it.....oh well...I'll tell u once this hapens agen.. please PM me urs just in case I need to contact u about a similar problem

Status
Not open for further replies.