Where's our Bumper Sticker?

August 11, 2005 3:16:07 AM

A co-worker of mine has the same car colour and model car as I do, so they
look almost identical... until recently that is when he bough a white Apple
Logo Bumper Sticker. I told him that I would have to buy a Windows Logo
sticker to rival his. The problem is I can't seem to find them sold
anywhere, if there is such a thing.

I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I have three
Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There are millions more
Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper Stickers???

More about : bumper sticker

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:34:19 AM

I think they tried them at one stage but too many cars were crashing
because of the stickers ;-)
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:37:18 AM

Bumpered out... wrote:
> A co-worker of mine has the same car colour and model car as I do, so they
> look almost identical... until recently that is when he bough a white Apple
> Logo Bumper Sticker. I told him that I would have to buy a Windows Logo
> sticker to rival his. The problem is I can't seem to find them sold
> anywhere, if there is such a thing.
>
> I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I have three
> Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There are millions more
> Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper Stickers???

You know anybody who's proud to be using a Microsoft product? :)
Related resources
August 11, 2005 11:48:42 AM

now THAT'S funny. heh
--

GreenieLeBrun wrote:
>I think they tried them at one stage but too many cars were crashing
> because of the stickers ;-)
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 12:27:32 PM

Bumpered out... wrote:
> A co-worker of mine has the same car colour and model car as I do, so
> they look almost identical... until recently that is when he bough a
> white Apple Logo Bumper Sticker. I told him that I would have to buy
> a Windows Logo sticker to rival his. The problem is I can't seem to
> find them sold anywhere, if there is such a thing.
>
> I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I
> have three Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There
> are millions more Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper
> Stickers???

Here are a few I found using Google:

http://www.vcnet.com/bms/graphics/sticker.jpeg
http://www.vcnet.com/bms/graphics/bignasty.gif
http://www.bumpertalk.com/bt/images/items/BC007A.jpg
http://www.bumperart.com/ProductImages/2004040286_Displ...
http://www.bumperart.com/ProductImages/2004012427_Displ...
http://www.microcosmpublishing.com/catimages/Microsoft2...
http://www.microcosmpublishing.com/catimages/Microsoft....

--
Peace!
Kurt

On Wednesday 10 August 2005 11:16 pm, Bumpered out... had this to say in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> A co-worker of mine has the same car colour and model car as I do, so they
> look almost identical... until recently that is when he bough a white
> Apple
> Logo Bumper Sticker. I told him that I would have to buy a Windows Logo
> sticker to rival his. The problem is I can't seem to find them sold
> anywhere, if there is such a thing.
>
> I used Apple's back in 91-92, but have run Windows ever since. I have
> three
> Windows computers at home (all in the same room). There are millions more
> Windows users than Apple. Where are our Bumper Stickers???

It's OK to spout this off amongst the Wintards around here. But surely you
don't want to look silly out in public in the real world, do you? Proud of
the fact you're running a toy operating system that is so well known for
it's security holes and instability?

A Windows bumper sticker here will look about as "kool" as a "Jesus Loves
You" bumper sticker in Iraq.

--
Have you been MicroShafted today?
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work *at* it.

My hood ornament is a bust of Linus Torvalds.

!