Recover Help & Support features on XP Home

I have lost Help & Support features on all programs on XP Home.Have tried
Restore twice without success.Can this feature be restored any other way
without ReFormatting
Peter H

Do you mean you tried to reinstall the Help and Support features?
This worked for me when I had the problem.
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rebuildhelp.htm