WANTED GOLD LOCKBAR

Seems everyone around doesn't have gold lockbars. But I see a ton of
machines that didn't have them from the factory, and now they do. Were
they available at one time and I'm too late or what is the deal? How
much you think it would cost to have a plater do it?

Plating may cost you a fortune and then not last. An alternative would
be to take it to your local powder coating shop for a quote. You may
want to have a complete set of hardware done though so it all matches.
Good Luck with it.