I can not upgrade my anti spyware to the latest version. Get message:
Internal error 2753. gcasinstallHelper.exe.

Have uninstalled previous version already.
Please help.

You should ask this in the Microsoft AntiSpyware newsgroups:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Gabriel van Rensburg" <GabrielvanRensburg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:F0E52A14-C9D2-477C-8E83-A0AFC9CFF7F2@microsoft.com...
>I can not upgrade my anti spyware to the latest version. Get message:
> Internal error 2753. gcasinstallHelper.exe.
>
> Have uninstalled previous version already.
> Please help.

"Gabriel van Rensburg" <GabrielvanRensburg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:F0E52A14-C9D2-477C-8E83-A0AFC9CFF7F2@microsoft.com...
>I can not upgrade my anti spyware to the latest version. Get message:
> Internal error 2753. gcasinstallHelper.exe.
>
> Have uninstalled previous version already.
> Please help.

Also I wouldn't rely on MS Antispyware, Spybot S&D finds loads of stuff that
the MS ones misses.