MS Antispyware

I can not upgrade my anti spyware to the latest version. Get message:
Internal error 2753. gcasinstallHelper.exe.

Have uninstalled previous version already.
Please help.
2 answers Last reply
More about antispyware

    You should ask this in the Microsoft AntiSpyware newsgroups:
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Gabriel van Rensburg" <GabrielvanRensburg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:F0E52A14-C9D2-477C-8E83-A0AFC9CFF7F2@microsoft.com...
    >I can not upgrade my anti spyware to the latest version. Get message:
    > Internal error 2753. gcasinstallHelper.exe.
    >
    > Have uninstalled previous version already.
    > Please help.

    "Gabriel van Rensburg" <GabrielvanRensburg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:F0E52A14-C9D2-477C-8E83-A0AFC9CFF7F2@microsoft.com...
    >I can not upgrade my anti spyware to the latest version. Get message:
    > Internal error 2753. gcasinstallHelper.exe.
    >
    > Have uninstalled previous version already.
    > Please help.

    Also I wouldn't rely on MS Antispyware, Spybot S&D finds loads of stuff that
    the MS ones misses.

Anti Spyware Microsoft Windows XP