FA space shuttle relisted in WI

Just relisted my Space Shuttle. I dropped the opening bid to 500.00 with buy
it now at 800.00. The buy it now price is what I have into this one. This
pin is working and in great shape. Had a lot of window shoppers on the last
auction but no bids. Opening bid was dropped 300.00 and buy it now dropped
400.00. Good Luck
1 answer Last reply
More about space shuttle relisted

    Sorry here is the link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189396731

    "bryan" <broth@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Just relisted my Space Shuttle. I dropped the opening bid to 500.00 with
    > buy it now at 800.00. The buy it now price is what I have into this one.
    > This pin is working and in great shape. Had a lot of window shoppers on
    > the last auction but no bids. Opening bid was dropped 300.00 and buy it
    > now dropped 400.00. Good Luck

Shuttle Games Video Games Product