Signs I Need Something To Do On A Friday Night (Whilwind F..

So, it's pretty hot tonight.

Bam. Instant thought. Let's turn the Whirlwind fan on. How to keep
it on? Well, let's just start multiball and walk away.

Problem solved. Or not.

The thing goes into a damn ball search every 20 seconds and its
annoying as all hell.

Bam. Solution. Rigged up a little device to push a target every 10
seconds. Suction-cupped to the playfield.

Problem solved. Awesome.

Picture-> http://www.chrislyon.com/wwhack.jpg

I'm cool. Now, in more ways than one.

And before you say it, yes, I *now* know that you can turn the fan on
in test mode. I don't want to hear about it.

--Chris

Ahh... the Wible WH20 electro-shock-therapy mod. Did he ever actually
sell any of those?

Is that a continous duty fan ? I don't have one to check, but you might want
to keep an eye on it should it get hot and discolor or melt your header. LTG
:)

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> So, it's pretty hot tonight.
>
> Bam. Instant thought. Let's turn the Whirlwind fan on. How to keep
> it on? Well, let's just start multiball and walk away.
>
> Problem solved. Or not.
>
> The thing goes into a damn ball search every 20 seconds and its
> annoying as all hell.
>
> Bam. Solution. Rigged up a little device to push a target every 10
> seconds. Suction-cupped to the playfield.
>
> Problem solved. Awesome.
>
> Picture-> http://www.chrislyon.com/wwhack.jpg
>
> I'm cool. Now, in more ways than one.
>
> And before you say it, yes, I *now* know that you can turn the fan on
> in test mode. I don't want to hear about it.
>
> --Chris

wow talk about needing something to do on a hot friday night, at least you
are creative.

Trin
"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> So, it's pretty hot tonight.
>
> Bam. Instant thought. Let's turn the Whirlwind fan on. How to keep
> it on? Well, let's just start multiball and walk away.
>
> Problem solved. Or not.
>
> The thing goes into a damn ball search every 20 seconds and its
> annoying as all hell.
>
> Bam. Solution. Rigged up a little device to push a target every 10
> seconds. Suction-cupped to the playfield.
>
> Problem solved. Awesome.
>
> Picture-> http://www.chrislyon.com/wwhack.jpg
>
> I'm cool. Now, in more ways than one.
>
> And before you say it, yes, I *now* know that you can turn the fan on
> in test mode. I don't want to hear about it.
>
> --Chris

haa haa continuous duty till it heats up and blows the fuse right. I guess
we will see if it can take the duration.

Trin
"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> Is that a continous duty fan ? I don't have one to check, but you might
> want
> to keep an eye on it should it get hot and discolor or melt your header.
> LTG
> :)
>
> "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> So, it's pretty hot tonight.
>>
>> Bam. Instant thought. Let's turn the Whirlwind fan on. How to keep
>> it on? Well, let's just start multiball and walk away.
>>
>> Problem solved. Or not.
>>
>> The thing goes into a damn ball search every 20 seconds and its
>> annoying as all hell.
>>
>> Bam. Solution. Rigged up a little device to push a target every 10
>> seconds. Suction-cupped to the playfield.
>>
>> Problem solved. Awesome.
>>
>> Picture-> http://www.chrislyon.com/wwhack.jpg
>>
>> I'm cool. Now, in more ways than one.
>>
>> And before you say it, yes, I *now* know that you can turn the fan on
>> in test mode. I don't want to hear about it.
>>
>> --Chris

Dude, you need a hobby!

wait a minute......nevermind.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Chris Lyon wrote:
> So, it's pretty hot tonight.
>
> Bam. Instant thought. Let's turn the Whirlwind fan on. How to keep
> it on? Well, let's just start multiball and walk away.
>
> Problem solved. Or not.
>
> The thing goes into a damn ball search every 20 seconds and its
> annoying as all hell.
>
> Bam. Solution. Rigged up a little device to push a target every 10
> seconds. Suction-cupped to the playfield.
>
> Problem solved. Awesome.
>
> Picture-> http://www.chrislyon.com/wwhack.jpg
>
> I'm cool. Now, in more ways than one.
>
> And before you say it, yes, I *now* know that you can turn the fan on
> in test mode. I don't want to hear about it.
>
> --Chris

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 24 Jun 2005 19:25:45 -0700, "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com>
wrote:

>So, it's pretty hot tonight.
>
>Bam. Instant thought. Let's turn the Whirlwind fan on. How to keep
>it on? Well, let's just start multiball and walk away.

Why not run some of those mister (water mist) things around the front
of the fan... even more cooling from the evaporative effect. Sounds
like a Wibble add on to me!

Yes, but he's had trouble with wooing repeat buyers.

Some of them claim they were overcharged.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Chris Lyon wrote:
> Ahh... the Wible WH20 electro-shock-therapy mod. Did he ever actually
> sell any of those?

FLiPPY

Distinguished
May 18, 2003