Whoever bought Greg Shanes Road Show Please contact me

If you ever get tired of it I would be interested in

1) Purchasing it
2) Trading for Williams JunkYard
3) Trading for Mint Getaway HS2 + some cash

contact me a rpresutti at bellsouth dot net.

This does not have to be today, but 6-12 months or so after you get tired of
it I would just like to have your contact info in case you are interested in
trading or selling.

Regards
Bob Presutti

P.S. Anyone else with a decent road show that would be interested in trading
for JY or HS2 in NC,VA area LMK.

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Hi Bob

I have 4 roadshows to choose from if you are interested,I am in
Manassas Va.

Thank you
Randall