Whoever bought Greg Shanes Road Show Please contact me

If you ever get tired of it I would be interested in

1) Purchasing it
2) Trading for Williams JunkYard
3) Trading for Mint Getaway HS2 + some cash

contact me a rpresutti at bellsouth dot net.

This does not have to be today, but 6-12 months or so after you get tired of
it I would just like to have your contact info in case you are interested in
trading or selling.

Regards
Bob Presutti

P.S. Anyone else with a decent road show that would be interested in trading
for JY or HS2 in NC,VA area LMK.
2 answers Last reply
More about whoever bought greg shanes road show contact

    Hi Bob

    I have 4 roadshows to choose from if you are interested,I am in
    Manassas Va.

    Thank you
    Randall
    skidog wrote:
    > If you ever get tired of it I would be interested in
    >
    > 1) Purchasing it
    > 2) Trading for Williams JunkYard
    > 3) Trading for Mint Getaway HS2 + some cash
    >
    > contact me a rpresutti at bellsouth dot net.
    >
    > This does not have to be today, but 6-12 months or so after you get tired of
    > it I would just like to have your contact info in case you are interested in
    > trading or selling.
    >
    > Regards
    > Bob Presutti
    >
    > P.S. Anyone else with a decent road show that would be interested in trading
    > for JY or HS2 in NC,VA area LMK.

    Hey randy,

    What kind of shape are they in and what are you asking?

    -Jonathan

Games Video Games