Whoever bought Greg Shanes Road Show Please contact me

Last response: in Video Games
June 25, 2005 3:55:15 AM

If you ever get tired of it I would be interested in

1) Purchasing it
2) Trading for Williams JunkYard
3) Trading for Mint Getaway HS2 + some cash

contact me a rpresutti at bellsouth dot net.

This does not have to be today, but 6-12 months or so after you get tired of
it I would just like to have your contact info in case you are interested in
trading or selling.

Regards
Bob Presutti

P.S. Anyone else with a decent road show that would be interested in trading
for JY or HS2 in NC,VA area LMK.
June 25, 2005 9:34:10 AM

Hi Bob

I have 4 roadshows to choose from if you are interested,I am in
Manassas Va.

Thank you
Randall
skidog wrote:
> If you ever get tired of it I would be interested in
>
> 1) Purchasing it
> 2) Trading for Williams JunkYard
> 3) Trading for Mint Getaway HS2 + some cash
>
> contact me a rpresutti at bellsouth dot net.
>
> This does not have to be today, but 6-12 months or so after you get tired of
> it I would just like to have your contact info in case you are interested in
> trading or selling.
>
> Regards
> Bob Presutti
>
> P.S. Anyone else with a decent road show that would be interested in trading
> for JY or HS2 in NC,VA area LMK.
June 25, 2005 11:55:52 AM

Hey randy,

What kind of shape are they in and what are you asking?

-Jonathan
!