Digital Sender

Hello Newsgroup,

I need a little help on buying some hardware.
I'm looking for a box acting like the widely known "HP Digital Sender".
The newest revision is 9200. The price is more than 3.000 EUR. Is here
anybody, who knows a cheaper system, which has nearly the same features
(esp. PDF-sending of scanned documents via email?).

Thanks in advance,

Bastian Ebeling

<bastian.ebeling@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hello Newsgroup,
>
> I need a little help on buying some hardware.
> I'm looking for a box acting like the widely known "HP Digital Sender".
> The newest revision is 9200. The price is more than 3.000 EUR. Is here
> anybody, who knows a cheaper system, which has nearly the same features
> (esp. PDF-sending of scanned documents via email?).

HP Officejet 9130 and Laserjet 4345mfp (especially if you buy the optional
DSS 4.0 software) will give you some off the same features (+ a
printer/copier). Both at lower speeds than the Digital Sender. What are your
exact needs in terms of scanning and volumes?

--
Esben