Windowsmedia player, bad quality!!!

I'm running XP, i downloaded Windowsmedia Player 10, but the images are at a
very bad quality, so i went onto add or remove in control panel and reverted
back to the windowsmedia player i had with the computer, windowsmedia player
9, but it still looks the same as version 10, a lot of the colours turn a
bright white!!!!

Can anyone help, thanks!!!

"" wrote:
> I'm running XP, i downloaded Windowsmedia Player 10, but the
> images are at a
> very bad quality, so i went onto add or remove in control
> panel and reverted
> back to the windowsmedia player i had with the computer,
> windowsmedia player
> 9, but it still looks the same as version 10, a lot of the
> colours turn a
> bright white!!!!
>
> Can anyone help, thanks!!!

is it a nvidia card?
there was a problem with the latest driver. ihad the same problem
rolled back to earlier driver fixed the white problem for me.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Windowsmedia-player-bad-quality-ftopict407490.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1351898