LAST, IMPORTANT ENCARTA QUESTIONS

ok, from a previous thread (dated 8/3/2005) I hae heard that in the Microsoft
Student package, you recieve Microsoft Premium, and then, on top of that, the
Microsoft Student CD package.... Meaning that Microsoft Student is the most
advanced, and larger than just Microsoft Encarta Premium, alone..

So, if I want to get the most for my money, am I right in purchasing Encarta
Premium 2006? Or would it be better to get Student? (which i am one)

And also... Just to make sure... The homewrok curriculum guide, that is
included in Encarta Premium (alone, not with the student package)... right?

and also, about student... I noticed thatit has an online math homework help,
where you get help for questions that are IN your math book, but does that
list of math books support Canadian math books as well?

thunderstruck_302 wrote:
> ok, from a previous thread (dated 8/3/2005) I hae heard that in the
> Microsoft Student package, you recieve Microsoft Premium, and then,
> on top of that, the Microsoft Student CD package.... Meaning that
> Microsoft Student is the most advanced, and larger than just
> Microsoft Encarta Premium, alone..
>
> So, if I want to get the most for my money, am I right in purchasing
> Encarta Premium 2006? Or would it be better to get Student? (which i
> am one)
>

> And also... Just to make sure... The homewrok curriculum guide, that
> is included in Encarta Premium (alone, not with the student
> package)... right?

And this is related to a general discussion of Windows XP how exactly?

--
Peace!
Kurt

ok, i dont know! I made encarta questions in the xp general discussions,
yesterday, and people like you said the same thing to me, and some said to
post in the encarta discussions, and one of them gave me the link to the
"Encarta" discussions, so i posted it here, and... i dont know how it got to
xp general. But someone please answer my questions.

thunderstruck_302 wrote:
> ok, i dont know! I made encarta questions in the xp general
> discussions, yesterday, and people like you said the same thing to
> me, and some said to post in the encarta discussions, and one of them
> gave me the link to the "Encarta" discussions, so i posted it here,
> and... i dont know how it got to xp general. But someone please
> answer my questions.

Obviously, education is wasted on you, so you should just give up now,
and save yourself some money.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com/mscommunity
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

"thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:107A0B51-B8F9-4963-BCCD-A8ACBBB077EA@microsoft.com...
> and also, about student... I noticed thatit has an online math homework
> help,
> where you get help for questions that are IN your math book, but does that
> list of math books support Canadian math books as well?

microsoft.public.encarta would help for your first question.

And for your math problem I have no idea, I don't know what book you are
talking about, and I am not Canadian.

But I doubt this NG is the place to ask, (the discussion is limited to
Windows XP, not Encarta and not Math).

BTW, please stop using uppercase in you posts, it is considered shouting.

Simon

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"thunderstruck_302" <thunderstruck302@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EDFA1072-909C-463F-8AD7-64F736E92070@microsoft.com...
> ok, from a previous thread (dated 8/3/2005) I hae heard that in the
> Microsoft
> Student package, you recieve Microsoft Premium, and then, on top of that,
> the
> Microsoft Student CD package.... Meaning that Microsoft Student is the
> most
> advanced, and larger than just Microsoft Encarta Premium, alone..
>
> So, if I want to get the most for my money, am I right in purchasing
> Encarta
> Premium 2006? Or would it be better to get Student? (which i am one)
>

> And also... Just to make sure... The homewrok curriculum guide, that is
> included in Encarta Premium (alone, not with the student package)...
> right?

Perhaps you can get the answer here.

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/support/EncartaProducts.aspx

Richard