Where to get TravelLite module?

Hello all...

I'm looking to purchase a Dell TravelLite (=nothing) module for my Latitude
D800.

Maybe I am not doing it properly, but searching for this item on Dell's web
site brings up no way to actually *buy* one.

Any thoughts? Did I have to get this with the purchase of the system?

William

"William R. Walsh" wrote:

> Hello all...
>
> I'm looking to purchase a Dell TravelLite (=nothing) module for my Latitude
> D800.
>
> Maybe I am not doing it properly, but searching for this item on Dell's web
> site brings up no way to actually *buy* one.
>
> Any thoughts? Did I have to get this with the purchase of the system?

Have you tried calling Dell?

Notan

William,
Web Page for modular battery for D800. In Dell Search, use modular battery
as keyword:

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?cat=all&s=gen&c=us&l=en&cs=&k=TravelLite

--

Rich/rerat