Another WTF coin door....

I suppose it had been broken into (back whenever)and he choose the
cheap way out to repair it. Bally legs don't help it alot either.

zTim

a lot of ops way back when sold their machines to people and did this
to the coin doors so the owner couldn't put it on location and compete
with them.... my nip it has a "blank" coin door that was made for this
purpose. It's got the shape and all areas that a coin door has, but no
cutouts or mechs.
(or place to put them)