Low frequency and hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,
i have just read the question of camper39.This problem that he or she as is very similar to mine except these people that live behind my property are also using hypnosis as well as just anouyance by calling me names and making out to be spirits or ghosts which ever you prefer they also accuse me of some horrid and perverse things saying that they have seen me . So you can imagine the efect of all this mind game, this as been going on for 10 years and that is only since i hve been aware,i could go on with this true story which is very much something these people should be put away for at the least, so please can someone help by atleast letting me know how i can record as proof and is there any way i can detect where the sound is coming from as i know roughly yet can not prove, i have gone and spoke to these so called neighbours but as you can imagine the people that are involved arent going to admit this

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
im not sure it there is such a program and a hardware that can do this, but for the fun of it, id use a stereo mic, so u can kinda pin point where teh soud is coming from.

You should be able to have a audio engineer with a real time analyzer detect it and document it. It's measurable if it's really there.
If you are able to detect it and document it, file for an injunction in court.
If this is real then you can stop it once you get the documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS