AFM part number help

I just got an AFM in and the spring that the main saucer wobbles on is
broken at the bottom. I looked in the manual and the spring has no part
number, does it come as part of the main saucer bracket weldment?

Part number is 04-10319.1, main saucer internal bracket, the spring is
welded to it, sorry. I have one in stock, $58 plus shipping. Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Ian,