IE Address Bar

August 11, 2005 6:50:38 PM

I'm trying to help my daughter on the phone, in another state. Her address
bar in IE has disappeared even though it is checked in the right click menu.
She has a Google bar and a Yahoo bar which she wants to keep but I had her
delete an MS bar that appeared whithout her knowledge. I can't figure out
why the address bar does not appear even though it is checked. What else can
we do please, to make it appear, then we will lock the toolbars.
Thank you,
shadoe

More about : address bar

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:02:03 PM

Visit my website http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org Click the Win XP Faq
button and take a look at question 88 to see if that helps.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

"shadoe" <shadoe@removethis.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to help my daughter on the phone, in another state. Her address
> bar in IE has disappeared even though it is checked in the right click
> menu.
> She has a Google bar and a Yahoo bar which she wants to keep but I had her
> delete an MS bar that appeared whithout her knowledge. I can't figure out
> why the address bar does not appear even though it is checked. What else
> can
> we do please, to make it appear, then we will lock the toolbars.
> Thank you,
> shadoe

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:02:04 PM

John, thank you so much, you have been most helpful. Had to use solution #3
and it worked fine.
Bookmarking your page for sure.....
Thank you again.
shadoe