Client Filtering MN700

Can anyone tell me which ports to block when setting up
client filtering on my MN700?
All I'm doing is limiting internet access on the PC that
the kids use in the basement to certain hours. (in
addition to the parental controls)

"In the Outbound Port(s) boxes, type the outbound port
numbers for the data that you want to control."

I'd like to keep all functionality to the PC except
internet access, but I don't know enough about ports to
determine which ones. Would port 80 suffice?

Thanks in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about client filtering mn700

    Block all ports 0 to 65365 -- this will stop all Internet
    access, including messenger, web, email, etc.

    I'm guessing you are tired & can't remember the port range for TCP/IP lilo.

    The port range starts at 1 though & goes through 65535. So I think he
    would be better off blocking 1-65535. Since that is every port
    available on TCP/IP. Just make sure you block both TCP & UDP on the
    port range to kill all traffic.

    lilo wrote:

    > Block all ports 0 to 65365 -- this will stop all Internet
    > access, including messenger, web, email, etc.

Routers Internet Access Hardware Microsoft Networking