john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi, can anyone point me to a newsgroup for windows server 2003? In particular
networking with this OS..

many thanks,

John.

> Hi, can anyone point me to a newsgroup for windows server 2003? In
> particular
> networking with this OS..
>
> many thanks,
>
> John.

See the following:

microsoft.public.windows.server.general

Good Luck,

Carl

> Hi, can anyone point me to a newsgroup for windows server 2003? In
> particular
> networking with this OS..

microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/serveros/win2003.mspx.

John Eddy
Microsoft Newsgroup

Since you are using the CDO interface copy\paste the below link into your Browsers address bar to access the group

--
Peter

"John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A5C1B5A-D393-4A5C-8988-E8AB78174815@microsoft.com...
> Hi, can anyone point me to a newsgroup for windows server 2003? In particular
> networking with this OS..
>
> many thanks,
>
> John.

TRENDING THREADS