FS: Working Cruis'n World Board Set W/Harnesses & Shifter

I have a Cruis'n World board set that was pulled from a working game.
It was pulled as an almost complete kit, minus the pedals and steering
wheel. What you will get is the board set with the power supply and
cage still mounted to the wood panel that was inside the game, the
shifter, the marquee (cracked), and all of the wire harnesses with the
lighted buttons. Please send e-mails to basemntrcade at yahoo dot com
with an offers.

I have no idea what this may be worth as you don't see to many of these
being sold as a kit. Who ever offers me the best price gets it and I
am located in Southeastern Wisconsin.

Cayle George wrote:
> Name a price and location

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Cayle,
If you e-mail me,, I know where 10-15 of these games are that are
going to be parted out ,,, Everything but the monitors,
Let me know what you need.

Pin-Del

Thanks del, Im just half intrested, If he was like $5 , then maybe id
take it :)